2014年9月20日土曜日

vegetable restaurant nameed Chien-fu in Nishiazabu Roppongi

An experience like a movie scene.

I experienced something like a movie scene.
A few days ago, when I tried to go to the dentist from my office in Roppongi Hills, I was approached by a young pretty woman.
She looked like she was inexperienced in this place and she showed me her iphone screen on which was showing an address. She said that she wanted to go there. Though I had to go to dentist, I searched for the address anyway. I was very surprised because it was so far. It was 15 mins' walk away. I thought she had never been to that place so I decided I would take her there and cancelled the dentist. While I was walking with her, I thought that this was a good chance for me to use English so we talked a lot. She is a student living in London who learns how to make movies. She likes to make movies, draw pictures and play the guitar. She sometimes comes to Japan. She went to the Nara prefecture, Kyouto prefecture, Odawara city, and Karuizawa city before. She really likes Japanese foods. But she said "When I ate Japanese food for the first time, I felt that it tasted better in a Japanese restaurant in London than it would taste in Japan But later I felt that it tasted better in Japan". I really laughed when I head that. She said, "This time my trip is just for two weeks." But she said she would come to Japan again to become  an English teacher. While we  were talking, we reached the place at last. However there was no restaurant there. I was so confused. Then I showed her the picture on the iphone again. The address was completely correct. I had no choice but to call the restaurant. When I talked with the clerk, I was so surprised because the address written on the picture was wrong. 15 mins later, we reached a restaurant named Chien-Fu which provides vegetarian meals in Roppongi. No one was waiting for her. She looked she just wanted to eat lunch there. So, it was time to say goodbye. I had not eaten lunch either so I wanted to eat lunch with her. But I didn't. I wanted to ask for her contact details. But I didn't. I wish I could see her again. Thank you for reading about good time I had.

0 件のコメント: